Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Save those old photos

One of my dilemmas in life is old photographs.  Not that I don't love them but I don't know the best way to store them and keep them.  And they take a lot of space.  Some are getting faded or torn.  The digital age comes to the rescue, Ahrend Studios comes to the rescue. 





Having those precious old photographs saved digitally means I share pictures of grandma and grandpa with the whole family via social media.  I will have a record that will last of the old homestead.  I can laugh at the clothes and hairstyle from the 80s.  There are so many possibilities.

Plus if I want a new unfaded, untorn, beautified print I can have that too all at amazing discounted prices.

Yay for Ahrend Studios, yay for the digital age.   Isn't life amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment